Aller au contenu

Animal DNA Test

BANI
Messages recommandés

Hello

I'm a photographier. Mainly for the Animal. 

In fact, I'm found of the animal. So, that's why I decide to do this job. In fact, I have three birds at home. 

As a photographier of animal professional, I just want to know the breed of birds. So that, I can know the different and their form. So, one friend told about Animal Breed DNA Test

How do you think about it??

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

Cool to hear you're into animal photography! Knowing the breed of the birds you're photographing can definitely add depth to your work. Animal Breed DNA tests are pretty useful for getting accurate breed info. They're generally reliable and can reveal interesting details about the birds' origins and characteristics. It could be a great tool for your photography, helping you understand and capture each bird's unique traits. Just make sure to find a reputable test provider.

Happy shooting!